MASERATI BIOGRAPHY Official Website : ClubMaseratiXXX.com
Maserati (born January 8, 1986 in Kingston, Jamaica) is a Jamaican adult model, porn star and webcam girl.
She is widely admired for her huge natural breasts. She made her debut at Gloryhole Initiations in Spring 2011.
Maserati (aka Maserati XXX) is a stunning adult film star, cam girl and glamour model who has been performing in porn since 2011. Famous for her amazing (all-natural!) 36K bust, Maserati is a fan-favorite performer who has received numerous “Ethnic Performer of the Year”, “Hottest Ass (Fan Award)” and “MILF Performer of the Year” nominations at the AVN and Urban X Awards.
So where did it all begin? Born in Kingston, Jamaica, Maserati moved to the United States when she was 5 years old and is currently based in Connecticut. Maserati has always had a confident, sexual nature and she revealed during her Kelly Madison Media interview that;
“My boobs starting growing when everyone else’s did, at the age of 9, but, they just grew a lot faster…I lost my virginity when I was 16 years old in my high school auditorium! I know, crazy right??!! I was dating his guy that I thought I was in love with, (it turned out to be just lust) he was super-hot, and a SENIOR when I was only a sophomore. I was the only girl he seemed to be interested in (Most likely because of my boobs) and when he asked to have sex, I just couldn’t wait until after school. So we made out in the auditorium during lunch and we just decided to have sex right then and there!! It was so hot, but I’ve definitely had waaay better sex since then…I fucked maybe 30 guys before porn and maybe 100-200 guys now since porn! And I barely remember them all, LOL! GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN MAN!”.
| Personal | |
| Also known as: | Maserati XXX, Marco Maserati, Maseratti, Kerryann Haughton |
| Born: | January 8, 1986 Kingston, Jamaica |
| Years active: | 2011-present |
| Ethnicity: | Black |
| Nationality: | Jamaican |
| Body | |
| Measurements: | 40JJ-28-40 |
| Bra/cup size: | 40K (90K) (same as JJ cup) |
| Boobs: | Natural |
| Height: | 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m) |
| Weight: | 169 lb (77 kg) |
| Body type: | Chubby |
| Eye color: | Grey |
| Hair: | Black Long, Straight, Wavy, Wavy |
| Underarm hair: | Shaved |
| Pubic hair: | Shaved |
| Performances | |
| Shown: | Topless, Bush, Full frontal |
| Solo: | Masturbation |
| Lesbian: | Softcore |
| Boy/girl: | Blowjob, Vaginal, Anal |
| Personal pages | |
| Blogs: | |
| Social: | IG: officialclubmasi |
| Profiles: | Model Mayhem |
| Databases | |
| IAFD | |






Comments
Post a Comment